FaLaLa.

Hello and Happy Hump Day! 

Today the Paper Issues DT are on the blog sharing Christmas & Holiday inspiration.

I decided to use Crate Paper's newest collection called "Fa La La".  This line is so pretty and fun.  There's plenty of patterns and colors to play with.  My favorite are the gold glitter pieces and chipboard stickers.  There's even fun shaped ephemera and cardstock stickers.  I had fun with this page.  Creating faux trees by cutting pattern paper into triangles and placing them in different heights at the bottom of the page.  I also did faux stitching to separate the backgroung from the trees, using a Uniball white gel pen.  The photo is from Christmas 2014.  Giovanni helping my parents decorate the tree.  And I did a ton of fussy cutting for this.  I even added a white snow mount/drift at the bottom of the treescape, but I covered that up with the photo and fussy cut elements.  Either way, the page is very lively with all the pieces and I absolutely love how busy it is, without really clashing.



Image may contain: text
I hope you all dig into your Christmas photo stash and pull our your favorites.  Let's showcase and document those fantastic holiday memories.  And dont' forget to share those creations with us in the Paper Issues Facebook Group.  The challenges you enter this month, the more likely you will win a gift card to the shop. 

As always, I've provided quick links to the blog, facebook group and shop below.  And remember that using the code "Damaris" at checkout of the paper issues show will save you 20% off of your entire purchase, and any purchase.  Also, you will quality for free US priority shipping if you spend more than $60 after the coupon is applied.

Have a great rest of your week and I hope by this time you are done with holiday shopping!


LINKS
Paper Issues Shop
Paper Issues Blog
PI Family & Friends FB Group


-AtStudioD

No comments