Cute Autumn Memories

Can I be honest and tell you that I struggled deeply with finding a fall photo for this challenge?  I am all about summer and Christmas.  That's pretty much all I scrapbook and/or document.  I've never been one to use brown, orange or vintage colors on my layouts.  And I'm pretty sure many can relate if they're not into bright and vivid colors.


With that said, I had to reach out to my immediate family for photos that would help me create a pumpkin inspired layout.  This little boy Caleb is my 2nd nephew.  I have never met him in person (since they live in NY), but I have seen him grow up through photos and live chats.  When my sister shared these photos with me, I knew it would make the perfect base for my layout.



Using a mix of Amy Tangerine, One Canoe Two, Simple Stories, Doodlebug, Maggie Holmes, Echo Park and a ton of Elle's Studio, I was able to build a 12x12 page that brought out my fall mood.

Come visit the Paper Issues Friends & Fans group, and share your projects with a large community of fellow crafters!  You can also see what the other lovely PI DT members are sharing today on the PI Blog here.

And don't forget to take advantage of my 20% off discount, at the Paper Issues Shop!



-AtStudioD

No comments