Lovely Heart.


This next Paper Issues Spring Crop challenge prompted crafters to leave 2/3rds of white space on their page.  As a person who likes to keep adding elements to "balance" things, I found this one very challenging and exciting.

I used vintage Dear Lizzy "Neapolitan" items and two recent photos of my little boy and his best friend.  He was trying to tie her loose shoes and epically failed; since he himself is still not able to tie his.  He can multiply and read 2nd grade level books, but he can't seem to learn the simple show-tieing process.


I created 3 specific areas for quick journaling, in trying to keep this layout very simple and white.
I love the turn out and I absolutely love that these layouts have not been taking me days,
(like usual occurs) to complete.  

I may be getting into the groove of things again, between my layouts, pocket pages and traveler's notebook documenting.  Exciting, because COMMIT was one of my OLW's this year; which included committing to documenting our everyday life.


I'm sharing all the links for you to find and follow Paper Issues.
I hope you join the fun this week too!
Challenge ends on Sunday!

[LINKS]
Paper Issues - Facebook Group
Paper Issues - Spring Crop
Paper Issues - Instagram
Paper Issues - Website (blog & shop)

Use code "UNICORN" in the PI shop, for 30% off your purchase!

-AtStudioD

No comments