YOLO Baby!

I'm Back!

But not for long **insert evil laugh**...

I am quite the busy bee lately... so much so that I have had to postpone this blog post twice.

Thankfully Noelle from Quick Creations has been supportive in my (behind the scenes) drama and has accommodated me nicely.


I come today with a CAS card using the Some Odd Girl clear stamp, "Hipster Kody".  Coloring him was simple.  The card itself is the "scene of an art gallery".  I envision Kody displaying his art and walking in late (like the "Hipster" that he is), with a grin; knowing that most of his pieces have already sold.



I have a list of supplies below if you are interested,
but before you go I'd like you to read the following PSAs...hehe.




AND...



OR...

use code "DAMARIS10" to save 10% off of your next QC purchase.

ENJOY!


Supplies:
* Some Odd Girl - Hipster Kody stamp
* Copic Markers
* Memento Cocoa Brown ink
* Teresa Collins "Memorabilia" 6x6 paper pad
* Memento Tuxedo Black ink
* Copic black multi-liner pen


Take care and I'll catch you next time with a cute Saturated Canary card to share.


post signature

...and


Follow on Bloglovin