Hello You!

Today there is a new challenge on the Tiddly Inks blog, and I'm here to share my take on it.

Using the new adorable "Scooting By Wryn" digital stamp, I created a cute easel card.






The list of supplies is below, along with a few photos sharing the inside.

Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you play along to win a cool prize!



Have a blessed week.

post signature


Supplies
* Tiddly Inks "Scooting By Wryn" (link above)
* Copic Markers
* X-press it Cardstock
* Echo Park "Everyday Eclectic" and "Sweet Day" 6x6 paper pads
* Fiskars cloud punch (3 sizes)
* Leafy flourish die
* Recollections resin flowers
* Lawn Fawn "Scripty Sayings" stamp set
* Memento tuxedo black ink
* Stampin up dimentionals
* Distress ink "peeled paint"


...and...

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

Larissa said...

HI Damaris, love your sweet card and I think we had the same idea with the image and the gingham paper..hihi

JanR said...

Loving this little scene! Wonderful papers too!

Simone said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your coloring. This card is stunning!

suzanne2 said...

this is such a cute card, i love it! I'm off to find that sentiment stamp now, I know I 'need' it lol