What A Blessing.

My first niece Michelle just had her 1st (and last - I don't blame her - lol) baby a couple of weeks ago.  He was scheduled for early February, but surprised everyone and came super early.  They hadn't even done the baby shower yet.  So instead of creating a card for the mommy to be, I created this card for Caleb Joel.  With a personalized written message to him.

I used "Cute Giraffe" by Chi Chi Memories as my focal point for this cute baby card.  The rest of the supplies can be seen below.


For this "blessing" wood veneer, I used 4 copic markers to create an ombre look.



By the time you see this I would've already sent her this card and a gift.  But here is a photo of the baby, in case you were interested in seeing him.  He weighed 9.11 lbs at birth.  He's a chunky baby!


I'm so glad you were able to visit my blog today.
If you are interested in this image, or others please visit the 
Chi Chi Memories facebook, and shop and blog.


post signature 
Follow on Bloglovin

SUPPLIES:
* Freckled Fawn "True Friend" 6x6 pad.* Copic markers.
* Brown random buttons.
* Uniball Signo white gel pen.
* Recollections wood veneer, (from Michael's).
* Recollections paper doily, (from Michael's).



No comments