Be Merry.

You can [kinda] say that I "cheated" with the card for Day 10.

I was able to locate a few Christmas items in storage, and in it was this pre-colored Some Odd Girl image.

So, although I did color her, I didn't color her recently.  I just enhanced her eyes, lips and dress with clear and red wink of stella pens.



I used the Pebbles "Home For The Holidays" 6x6 paper pad to create this very matted card.  The star was a diecut I purchased last year {by Bella Blvd), which I simply added Webster's Pages alphas to, and framed the star with more of that clear wink of stella.


Join me tomorrow as we begin Week 3 of my 5 week Christmas card series.


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

Migdalia said...

I love this!! Beautiful!!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Berina RGA said...

beautiful coloring... very nice papers..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie