Swim Fan.

I guess I'm on a roll with these layouts lately.  I'm completely loving making them.  These are the photos I used to SMASH or Project Life, but those supplies are still in boxes.

This layout was completed on Wednesday after church.  I was inspired by the photo of Gio swimming and the Pink Paislee "Hey Kid" collection that I snatched up at Michaels earlier that day.

I used touches of Chic Tags, Amy Tangerine, Simple Stories, October Afternoon, MME and Teresa Collins.

I stole this layout idea from an old Creative Scrappers January challenge.  I loved it so much, and I've seen it used so many times in different ways, that I just had to try it out myself.  It was very easy and fun.










Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more project shares.

post signature


Challenges
1 - Creating with Paper & More - June Word "Swim".
2 - Back Porch Memories - Pattern Paper.
3 -



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout some much to look at :)

Rochelle Spears said...

great layout! love all the elements! great job! Thanks for playing along with Back Porch Memories! :)

Kelly said...

Absolutely adorable layout! Love all the embellishments and design. Thanks so much for playing along in my scrappy friends June Word Challenge!! :)