Project Life - Week 10.

This is the last PL layout I was able to complete, before packing up my craftroom back in April.  I was already a few weeks behind and now that we're heading to July, I doubt I'll ever catch up.  I think I will either create a layout for each month (with as many photos as I can fit), or skip it and start again fresh when I am able to do so.

In any case, you won't be seeing anymore PL layouts from me for a while.  I will continue my 12x12 layouts... I've actually been enjoying those a lot.  I think I just might work on another tonight.




[left side]






[right side]




I created a cute pocket on this 4x6 card,
in order to fit a photo and some journaling,
and use red double side tape to adhere.






I used supplies by Maggie Holmes, Heidi Swap, Fiskars, Amy Tangerine, October Afternoon, Recollections, Studio Calico, American Crafts and Silhouette diecuts.

I seem to gravitate to this color scheme; yellow, pink, mint green, with some accent colors...
It's the 3rd layout like it.

post signature

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute spread, I've fallen behind myself seems to happen. Like you I have been scrappin more and enjoying that

L.B. said...

love the colors you have on this and the fun smaller photos you placed on it

Jossie Posie said...

Hi I love your litle card with the smiley face over your type written 3x4! Love your color choice too!