Saturated Canary Stocking Stuffers

Hi everyone.

If you are like me and it's 2 days before Christmas, and you've done just about all you can (craft-wise) that's on your TO-DO list, but you still have so much product and inspiration left that you JUST HAVE TO make something more?... then I've got 2 cute ideas for you.

The first is a very easy DIY snowglobe I created for the Saturated Canary Youtube Design Team.  It was fast to make and could be used as decor or as a last minute Christmas gift.  You can watch the video HERE.




Click HERE for the SC YT video.

Click HERE for the SC Shop.


I had never seen this next idea before, until I browsed Instagram last week.  I thought it would be a terrific stocking stuffer for ANYONE!  Because who doesn't LOVE chocolate & candy?  (I know 1 person.. my mom!)  hahaha...

Here I used an array of candies, hot glued them to each other to form the shape of a sleigh and used 2 more Saturated Canary digis to create tags.  They are so cute!







I hope you were inspired and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New 2014!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments

Sharla said...

Your coloring is just stunning Damaris! Such fun projects, love the candy sleighs, what a great idea!

CraftyNatalie said...

Great ideas.
Merry Christmas!
CraftyNatalie

Phi said...

Your tags are gorgeous and I love your candy cane sleigh.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

So cute.

Rachel Parys said...

Great snow globe video!! All of these SC projects are to die for!! Love them!

jessica said...

Awesome projects Damaris! I just LOVE that snowglobe! Gorgeous job and awesome video!!!