2 New Stamps & "So Tinsel" Winner!

Hi guys!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  Mine was quiet & cozy.  Since all 3 of us were sick, we ended up staying home and having my parents come over with some food.  It was nice.  Gio had fun opening his gifts.  I recorded a video, but I'm not sure if I'll be sharing that with you since I sound weird.. lol.

Anyway, Santa was good to me, I received the top 4 items on my list from my husband and parents, and the 5th item mom said she'll get for me for my birthday (which is around the corner).  YIPPIE!!!

If you participated in the 12 Days of Craftmas 12 Day Blog Hop, then you knew I was giving away my "So Tinsel" stamp set.  The winner of that is Melinda Sweetman, which I've already contacted via my facebook page.

I also wanted to take the time to share with you my 2 new stamp sets that are available for preorder.



I designed "Documented" & "Sweethearts" to be used for Project Life, Card-making and even mixed media... They are up in my Artfire shop and the presale price is lower than the regular price, but the price will go up on January 1st, so make sure you get your discounted set.  All the details about the stamps are in the listings.

P.S. "So Tinsel" is now available for a discounted price as well.  I hope you take advantage because I will not be reordering those stamps!


Thanks for checking in and I hope you guys have a wonderful week.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments