Days 25 - 30


Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives.

This.
This one too.
Definitely This.
and Even this.



Day 22, Wednesday: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off).

1.  horrible drivers... totally gives me road rage.
2.  drivers who pick their noses.  WE SEE YOU!
3.  people who hide behind a screen leaving hateful comments via social media.  GET A LIFE!
4.  waiting 2 hours for an appt. that you scheduled 2 hours earlier for.

(i'll probably add more to this later... stay tuned - lol)




Day 23, Thursday: Things you've learned that school won't teach you.

I learned that prayer is very important, especially if you are a Christian and want to live a Godly life.  It's also important to read the bible and study it.  Really study it.  Know what things mean, not just read it for the story.  Everyone knows about the whale who ate the man, but what's the content behind it?  Do you know?



Day 24, Friday: Your top 3 worst traits.

#1 - I'm lazy.  I rather color than clean.  I rather watch tv than wash my hair.  I rather eat cup-o-noodles than cook.  I rather stay home in pjs than do laundry.  I rather take naps than read.  lol.

#2 - Easily influenced.  When I'm around people who curse too much, I tend to let my tongue slip. 

#3 - Stubborn.  I can't be wrong.  I feel like a loser if I'm wrong about something.  And forget apologizing!!!  I don't know how to do it.  I think it's the pride in me that gets in the way.  Something to work on.




Day 25, Saturday: Something someone told you about yourself that you'll never forget (good or bad).

That I'm a "coloring genius".  Ha!  I don't agree, but man that was such a HUGE compliment.  I almost teared up.  lol








post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments