Copic Beach Scene

You guys.  I am in awe of the news I received this morning.

One of my good friends CAZ, left me a wonderful comment on facebook stating that I had made it to the TOP 5 contestants on ODD IDOL.  Isn't that AMAZING!??? I can't express how excited and nervous I am now.  A huge thanks to all those that have been figuring out my projects.  YOU ROCK!!

So here's the project I made that helped me get into the top 5.



Round 4 asked us to "Make A Scene".  We had to do a ground and ceiling or sky, use at least 2 SOG characters and another 2 elements added to the scene, but everything had to be colored in.  The concept for my altered canvas, was a polaroid photo taken at the beach of Sunny Mae with her Spring Puppy.  I had never seen a beach scene made by copics without using some sort of background image, so that's what I decided to go with.



I also added real seashells from last summer's trip to Jupiter Beach that my parents had in a few jars in their home.  I ransacked it!  haha  The paper collection I used is Simple Stories "Vintage Bliss" and the butterflies were fussy cut from that paper as well.

I hope to one day have time to create a video tutorial on how I made this beach scene, but for now I'm going to focus on brainstorming this next challenge.  It's super difficult!!

Take care and have a blessed weekend.

And

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments

CraftyNatalie said...

great colouring, pretty creation

Natalie

Rhonda Miller said...

This is gorgeous. I just love your coloring and the butterflies around the outside.

Bad Kitty said...

great card