Let Them Eat...

... CUPCAKES!!

When I first started crafting, it was SMASHBOOK style.  Where you just collected tickets and receipts, printed a photo and smashed it all in a plain journal book with journaling and stickers.

I went on a rampage buying so many stickers in 2006 and 2007.  I have drawers for DAYS fully equiped with all kinds of stickers.  I had no clue what I'd used them for in 2009 and 2010 when my craft-style changed (thanks to YOUTUBE), but once K&Co came out with their Smashbook line, (which I'm forever grateful for), I knew exactly how to put it to good use.

Some stickers, though, are too pretty to SMASH and deserve to be on a card.  So that's exactly how I used it in the card below.



This is my last entry for the Karber's Challenge 51, and I am so excited to finally share it with you.  I colored Cupcake Leslie last week and was happy to change up the hair color from my usual black.

I added glossy accents to her glasses and stickles to her cupcake.  This card can be given as a birthday gift, or an anything card.  It's cute and playful.

post signature


CHALLENGES:
1 - Karber : Challenge 51



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

Alba Aguilar (AlbaScrap) said...

Yeah! This card is so cute! Leslie looks sooo great!

Kerri said...

love your card awesome!!!! Glasses are great as well!!

Pam said...

This is so adorable!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Love the idea of Glossy Accents on the glasses! I gotta keep that in mind next time.