Craftroom Destash Sale!!!


One of the Resolutions I wrote down in my 2012 December Daily was to be "Hoard Free in 2013".  I've only worked on this twice so far this year.  Once in my son's bedroom and the other about 2 months ago in my craftroom. I was so pleased to do a little reorganizing and downsizing, but found that I still owned crafty things that I just didn't use.

I went through a year or 2 where I would buy "TO DO" craft supplies with the greatest of intentions of creating with it.  But as the weeks and months went buy, more "TO DO" crafts got tacked on to the end of that mental list, and I just never got around to all of them.

Some time over the weekend I started to really analyze what I own and came to the harsh reality that I just won't get around to using every single thing in my craft room.  There's stuff that's BRAND NEW!  There's stuff like DCWV paper pads (where I've used a sheet or 2 out of the 260 pages), and never looked at again.  This type of hoarding is not something I want to continue doing.

Sunday after church I came straight home and starting pulling out stuff from everywhere in my room.  Even things right on my desk that I don't use.  Yes, even punches and stamps!!


I stuffed a few boxes (all sizes) and decided I would have a destash sale.
Since I don't have any close friends that are into scrapbooking or cardmaking or mixed media near by, I decided to do take my sale to youtube, facebook and instagram.  The response was so great that I kept pulling things and putting in boxes.


I now have several boxes left, with a few pending invoices, but I wanted to share this sale also with my blog readers, in case they'd be interested in having a variety of crafty items.


This is a grab bag type of sale.  But every box is filled and has items worth more than what the box costs.  I really wasn't looking to make a profit.  I just wanted to have a very clean and neat and organized and clutter-free room.

So here's what I have:
[US shipping & Paypal only]

* 4 Small Flat Rate boxes with a stamp set or wood stamp, flowers, trims and embellishments like crystal flowers, stick pin supplies, beads, cameos, brads, ribbon pulls and things as such.  $20 shipped.

* 1 Small Flat Rate box with 1 stamp set (or wood stamp - can't remember) and a few small die cutting dies and small embossing folders (15 pieces I think).  $25 shipped.

* 1 Medium Flat Rate box with Paris theme items, like stamps, paper, mini albums, trims, wood pieces, bling, cameos, metal trinkets, note pads, note book and so much more.  It's PACKED!  $60 shipped.  [SOLD]

* 1 Medium Flat Rate box packed with Smashable goodies, like stickers, stamps, alphas, journal things, paper and more!!  PACKED UP!  $40 shipped.

* 6 Medium Flat Rate boxes with 12x12 paper, stamps, flowers, trims, stickers, and some might have tattered angels spray, embossing powder, punches and tons more random crafty stuff.  $35 shipped.

If you are interested please email me directly at AtStudioD@gmail.com and let me know which you are interested in.  I will not put any boxes on hold.  First come - First served.  I'd like to get these out ASAP and finish cleaning my room.

Here's a sneak of what 1 finished section of my room looks like.  This is where I color my images, make cards and sometimes record a video.


Once they are gone I don't know when I'll be having this destash sale again, so don't hesitate.

Hope to hear from you soon!




post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments