$11.60.

This "Deal Of The Day/Week" site launched last year and I have been shopping on there since it opened.  It is free to join and once you do you will receive a newsletter every couple of days showing what new items they have in stock.  The deals are up to 70% off and they're always putting Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Liquid Pearls, Inks, Stamps, and more on there.  It's a great way to get the latest items, but at wholesale prices.

For each person who registers through you, you will receive a $10 to spend on their site.  So far I've had a few dollars to use and I love that easy reward system.


I was able to purchase all of these Archival stamps and only paid $11.60 total (including the shipping), all because I had a few reward points saved up.

I wanted to extend this deal with all my blog followers.  I know the sidebar goes unnoticed and figured I'd give you an idea of how great the deals are.  I saved over $30 buying it on the site.

Take care and I hope you consider joining HERE.


post signature

2 comments

Mandee said...

Thanks so much for sharing Blitsy.

Jossie Posie said...

Wow awsome deal! I'm all for savings! :)