x0.

My internet was down all day and I wasn't able to blog earlier.  That's what I get for waiting til the last minute to write it up, lol.



Anyway, I want to share a card I made using a few SCRAP HAPPY OHIO products.  Valentine Girl Stamp is an acrylic stamp that you can purchase on their website, they also have a boy Valentine stamp.  I colored her in with copic markers and gave her a dotted/faint background.  I'm really liking adding those.  The sentiment comes from Valentine Saying Stamp Set and I inked both the inside and outside sentiments with their Hot Fudge ink.  The side scallop trim was made by their Fancy Scallop Border Die.  The rest was paper I used from the "LOVE ME" MME 6x6 pad.



I haven't decided who I want to give this to yet, being that Valentine's Day is tomorrow and it'd kinda late to ship anything.  Maybe I'll give it to dad... lol

Come back tomorrow and see what card I made for hubby.  I'll probably post it late because I don't want him to see it online before he sees it in person.

Happy Valentine's Day!

post signature

5 comments

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card inside and out.

Tina Campbell said...

Wow what a pretty card. Love the flags on it really cool and the border is really cute. Excellent coloring

Pam said...

Your card is so sweet!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

jessica said...

another GORGEOUS card!!!!!
Awesome job :)
Thanks for sharing and happy Valentine's Day :)

Migdalia said...

A darling card!
Happy Valentine's Day,
Migdalia