Be Mine.

By the time you read this my day would be 75% done.  I plan on having a super delicious breakfast (maybe scrambled eggs with onions, peppers, mushrooms, ham and shredded cheese, and a side of hashbrowns with veggies & toast.  Plus coffee, can't forget that!)  I want to wash a couple more loads of laundry and prep the kitchen for when hubby comes home.  He's going to cook for me.  I look forward to that.  He has planned a romantic evening at home, and it's just what I would've asked for had he asked.  LOL.  He's such a great cook.  He taught me how to make some slammin' Puerto Rican beans (if you could believe that!)  If you follow my Instagram feed you'll see photos of his cooking.  DELISH!

[sidebar] would you guys be interested in reading blogs about my cooking and recipes?  I'm not a chef or have ever taken culinary classes, but I do love to put my own spin on popular dishes.  Let me know, if so.

The 2nd half of my day will be spent taking Giovanni to my mom's house for the night.  I want to also deliver some Valentine goodies to her, then right after head out to buy hubby's gift.  Something simple like maybe cologne (he loves to smell good), and a baggie filled with his favorite chocolates; and of course, this handmade card.


I left the inside of the card completely blank so I can write him a book.  hehe.
He'll LOVE that!! <--- sarcasm.



I absolutely love this card.  The image I can't remember where I got it, but it's a digital stamp that I purchased last month.  I colored her in to match the colors of the BoBunny "Love Letters" 6x6 pad.  She's thick, curvy and sexy.  3 things my husband loves.  (lucky me - hehe).   The sentiment is from a pack of diecuts that I bought at Michaels, by Recollections.  The colors are perfect!  I matted everything with ivory cardstock and added faux stitching.

I also made a few other Valentine things that I shared on Instagram.  A cute thingy for my mailman and a couple of things for some friends.




I hope you had/have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

post signature

4 comments

Berina RGA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Berina RGA said...

This is stunning!! u have a way with colors :) and about the recipes - yes!!! I would love to know them as well!! And so kind of you to leave a gift for the mail man - He'll be delighted :)
BTW, when you have time please do come and visit my blog :)
http://moxiecraftie.blogspot.in/

jessica said...

I am so behind in commenting on everyone's blogs...yours included...then i was strolling through Michaels today and saw all this hello kitty cuteness and thought of you. Then u posted on FB and i remembered i had a project of yours still to check out....yeah only a week late~ sorry :(
Anyways this is super gorgeous!! I am amazed at your amazing coloring skills!! Such an awesome card!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT rest of your week!!!

Kimberly J said...

What an adorable card! Your coloring is amazing! I know I say that a lot but it's true :)