Orlando Daybook

It's been a little more than a month since Hubby, Gio & I took a trip to Orlando for the weekend to spend some fun time (before the end of our "summer"), and to take my Intermediate Copic Certification class.  I took some craft supplies with me that weekend, so I could get my SOLO-CROP on, (lol), and managed to work on most of the daybook that I made, but became very busy with shopping, swimming & class to finish it.

I worked on it on and off for some weeks after, but it wasn't until over this past weekend, that I finally completed all the journaling and finishing touches.

I hope you enjoy looking through the photos and are inspired to finish up those projects that are still waiting for you to pick up.  DO IT!!  YOU'LL BE SO GLAD TO HAVE COMPLETED IT and NOT feel GUILTY for starting something new...  Like me.  I have about 9 projects going on at once.  LOL.

Take care.
x0, D























P.S.  You can also view this daybook live in a video with some details about what I used in it.


3 comments

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, I love it....some fab details in there.
Caz
x

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

WOW Damaris, This is so lovely. I love all the fabulous embellishments and photos. Looks like you had a wonderful time out there. Tell us about your copic class. Details,details LOL. Lots of hugs!

Renee Aslette said...

WOW Damaris, I love your mini album and all the work and details you have put into it!! Very funky!

Thank you so much for leaving such lovely comments on my blog during the Unity Stamp Co/Paper Issues Blog Hop. It really does mean the world to me.

Renee