Challenge Card

It's been a while since I made a card "just because" and entered it into any challenges.  I was inspired to do so after browsing a few blogs.


I had colored in "Love Letters" by Saturated Canary, a couple of weeks ago and had her waiting in my My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing "Honey" 6x6 pad.  I decided I would use her for a card and share it with you.



I used 2 different MFT Dienamics flourish dies, Sizzix circle die, 1 1/2" Stampin Up circle punch & cardstock, Recollections pearls, MS butterfly punch and walnut stain distress ink.

I hope you take some time out this week to make a card and send it to a friend.  I'm sure they'll appreciate it.
=)

x0, Damaris



Challenges

1. The Sweet Shop - Sketch SSS175 Challenge
2. Saturated Canary - Dotty Challenge
3. My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything Goes Challenge





5 comments

Korin said...

WOW!! What a fabulous creation! Your coloring is amazing and I love all of the details. Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop! We hope to see you join us again!

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

You did awesome , The image is a beauty and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for the inspiration.

Xonetra said...

I love your take in the sketch...and your color. super fab job D!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Damaris. Love the iamge and the pretty colors. The papers are beautiful and I also like that swirl die-cut with the pretty butterflies. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Jane said...

Oooooooo I love this....fab papers
Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x