Pretty Smashbook

When I think of Smashbooks, I think of "Random".  I like having the freedom to work on a page without having to feel obligated to make it pretty or make any sense. 

In 2011 K&Co brought it back by creating an entire line of Smashbooks and neat accessories.  I got into it deeply and have decided to keep a blog of all the photos for each Smashbook (there are more than 10), and to keep a badge of it on my sidebar so all the photos are together making it easier for anyone to access. 

My pink smashbook was the first one I purchased.  I was under the impression that I was only allowed to get one book, and within that book I would have to create sub categories.  It wasn't until I became a part of the Smashaholics Group on facebook, that I realized I can have all the different books and use each one for a different reason.  Example:, the white one is wedding theme, and I will be using that one to document things from our dating life, from our marriage, anniversaries, etc.  The red one is "doodle" style, and I think I'll use that one to write all about me... my favorite things, my favorite stores, my dislikes, etc.  It's how and what you want to record about your life (right now), that'll make it special for you in the future to look back on, read, laugh and enjoy.

Here's what I've done with my Pretty Smashbook, so far... (it's not so pretty, so bare with me!)  haha










Updated: 4/11/13




The more I smash, the more you'll see.  So keep checking back for updates.  There's a badge on the sidebar that will direct you to each specific book I've started and/or completed.  

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

x0, Damaris

1 comment

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Ack! I LOVE Hello Kitty!! I have Hello Kitty and Kuromi Tattoos - yeah, it's like that! I also have 2 Smash books that are still brand new. I could use the inspiration, so thanks!