Smash It!

I know I haven't shared a smashbook page in a while (I've probably only done it once, actually), but I wanted to share the latest page in my orange "Summer" smashbook.  I decided to NOT use any photos (kinda), and just use whatever supplies I had currently on my desk.  (I keep a messy desk full of everything so it was fairly easy to do)... hehe.



I colored in this Saturated Canary digi some time 2 weeks ago and was not sure I how I'd be using her until I decided to complete the above challenge (no photos).  The inspiration for this page came from my husband telling me to apply for the Intermediate Copic Certification class that is being given in Orlando, Fl this September.  I had colored 2 images right after I applied that day (which I used on 2 different cards), and this SI digi I ended up putting in my book.




I love the layout of the page and I love the colors.  I used pre-cut diecuts, stamps, washi tape and stickers.

x0, Damaris

OooOh, I almost forgot!!  Yesterday I received the acceptance email for the Intermediate Copic Certification class application!!  What a great way to start my week!!


Challenges
1 - Design To Color - "Washi Tape"

1 comment

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

I really love your smashbook, They look so fun to do. I saw your post on your Amy Tangerine (NY) day planner and found it awesome. You stuffed a whole vacation worth of memories in there (so cool). would love to be able to make one. Hugs