Wedding Wishes

Hi Bloggers.

I'm happy and sad about today's project share.  Happy because I love how this card came out.  And sad because it is my last week working as a DT member for Karber Digital.  I am very honored to have been accepted for this design team.  I have worked alongside some very creative and talented crafters.  I just want to thank everyone at Karber Digital and all the DT members for an awesome 3 months!!

I began my membership with a white, black and red card (and bling), and I wanted to end the same way.  Bella Bride is a digital stamp that you can use on any type of wedding-related project.  Card, Mini Album, Picture frame, Layout, etc.


I created this wedding card with no one in mind.  I just love this digital stamp and knew it would be the perfect touch to a wedding-themed card.  The paper I used is from MME Lost & Found "Union Square",  along with Recollections cardstock and bling.  I embossed the white piece on the bottom with a cuttlebug folder, added used Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and punched the Fiskars stamped sentiment with Stampin' Up punches.



I hope I have inspired all of you at least once with my DT projects and will work hard to continue doing so in future ventures.

x0, Damaris

5 comments

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Sorry to hear that this DT project has come to an end, but there will be more and who knows maybe they will ask you to be back or stay. One never knows what God has planned for us.
Your card is gorgeous. Very pretty.
TFS. ANA

kim.scrapper said...

Another beautiful card D, "when one door closes, another one opens". Hugz

Corinne said...

Damaris, what a great job with that fantastic digi stamp! Was wonderful working with you the past 3 months, you are so very talented! I will keep in touch checking on you through your blog!
Hugs

Becky Dunham said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Damaris! I love that image :) I am sorry you are leaving the Karber design team, but I am sure you will keep busy and I love your projects, no matter who they are made for! Hugs!

Kate said...

This is so pretty. It has been a pleasure being on the DT with you.

Hugs,
kate