Thinking Of You

Hello my loves.  

I'm happy to share with you another Karber Digital DT card that I made.  I was very afraid to try coloring in Reader Denny because she's such a diva.  She looks so educated and confident.  I was actually intimidated by the stamp!  LOL.  But I wanted to challenge myself to do something different and I am so very happy with the results.


I imagine that Denny is walking the streets of Paris in her new designer blazer that she purchased at a quaint boutique there, with her new red leather boots and scarf.  She's there on business, and as she walks to the nearest cafe for a mid-afternoon snack in between meetings, she's looking through her schedule book and thinking about a loved one back home in the states.  How romantic!!  LOL.


Using the DCWV "Mariposa" paper pad I was able to incorporate rich tones throughout this card.  Deep and subtle reds, browns and black and some off white too. I used 2 different MFT Stamps die-namics; rolled roses, scallop border along with their white felt, the new birdcage die by Memory Box, Spellbinders Wonky Labels, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, some Recollections bling and Martha Stewart & Stampin' Up punches.  


I really love this card and I'm glad I was able to challenge myself to do something I don't normally do.

I hope you all get the opportunity to visit their website and browse around, and don't forget to check out more of "Denny" digital stamps.

Thanks for checking in.

Je t'aime
Damaris


4 comments

Corinne said...

WOW Damaris, she is just lovely.. Love that paper too!
Hugs
Corinne

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :)

glowegal said...

Damaris, this is such a gorgeous card! I love all the details you added and your coloring is beautiful!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Great Card. I love the paper you used and the digi is color beautiful!

I wanted to let you know you won an award on my blog. Blessing AJ!