Antique Paperie Layout

Hi Bloggers,

Ever since I saw the new Colorbok collections at Jo-Ann I knew I wanted to buy at least one complete collection and get started on it.  I invested [good money] in the Antique Paperie line (minus a couple of things here and there, which I can always go back and get), and knew I'd be using it for layouts.  I absolutely love this paper, the colors, the patterns and everything!!  Especially the birdcages and Parisian feel to it.


So, today I decided I would share a layout I made.  It's the first layout in over a year and I was very very hesitant and intimidated about doing it.  Why?  Because after seeing so many gorgeous layouts in Pinterest, I kinda got cold feet... lol.  You crafters out there are ROCKING the layouts!!!

Anyway, so here's my humble layout.  Be nice.  It's been a while since I do one and I wanted to get my feet wet with this brand new line.  If you are curious to know what the collection brings, you can check out the video I uploaded to youtube below, but I will warn you, it's 20 minutes long!!  LOL  



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and I hope to share some more layouts with you.  I am loving it!!!  

x0, Damaris 


Don't forget to watch the video below for more on this collection. 




SUPPLIES:
* Colorbok "Antique Paperie":
   12x12 double-sided glitter paper pad
   8x8 paper pad
   Glitter punchouts
   Foil epoxy stickers
   Glitter stickers
* Prima "Innoscence 2" flowers
* WOC & IAR flowers
* Studio G pearls
* Butterflies: from ebay and a RAK
* Fiskars punches:
   Small, Medium & Large cloud 
   Banner
* Sizzix "Frames, Stamps Combo" die
* Tim Holtz "Weathered Clock" alterations die
* "Old Paper" distress ink

2 comments

Sharon said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Layout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, you already knw how I feel sonce i commented on your fb pic, but I gotta say though, I will refrain from watching the video. I have been SO AMAZINGLY good since January 1st, I do not want o break my amazing streak lol, because this collection looks awesome just with your layout, I can't imagine looking at all the papers and all! lol

An'Jenic G. said...

I Love Love this LO! The colors are the best and the picture is a perfect match. Girl I don’t see how anyone could pass you up for a DT Member. I believe it’s because your work is great then theirs. I don’t know but girl you ROCK! I love all your work. Blessing AJ!