Table Scrap Cards - Day 4

I don't know if you knew this (maybe I tweeted or facebook'd it), but I made 5 out of these 7 cards in 1 day.  Amazing!!  Table Scraps ROCK!!!

Anyway, so today's card was a little more complicated.  I did have all these elements on my desk, but it was just a matter of choosing the right pieces and knowing where to place them.


I really like how this card came out.  Mostly because I was not too fond of the way I colored the bottom of the dress, so I was happy to have that part cut off... hehe.

All the colors are bright and fun.  LOVE it!!


Thanks for visiting me here in my little corner online (it feels like I've read that somewhere before)... anyway.

Come back tomorrow!!

x0, Damaris

7 comments

jessica said...

this is adorable!! That image is too cute!
TFS

An'Jenic G. said...

This is just too cute. Love the snowflakes and the buttons together.

Dottie said...

What a cute card! I love the colors.

sarajeank said...

I love how she is hugging the gift too cute!!!thanks for sharing.sarah

kim.scrapper said...

Another cute card, I just love your coloring and cute idea with the buttons on the snowflakes, tfs

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Super cute image. Look at that beautiful sweet face. How could she not be happy with that big box of a present. I would be happy too.
TFS

Sharon said...

I love the snowflakes with the buttons on the top. Is that a Martha Stewart punch? Such a sweet card :)