30 Days of Christmas - Day 22

Happy Tuesday!!  Which probably means that you only have 1 more work day til a nice long weekend of good food & shopping.  Unless you took the entire week off.  But, in any case WOO HOO!!!

We're 8 cards away from the end of this 30 Days of Christmas card series, and I honestly didn't think I'd be missing it as much I am starting to feel like I will now.  (did that make sense?  lol).  It's like we were all away together for a month at summer camp and now have to resume to our normal lives.  :(

But let's not worry or stress about what hasn't happened yet and lets focus on the positive.  Which is another new card today!!  YAY!!

Day 22's card brings a feeling of a hometown cottage Christmas.  Like the type of card people who eat at Cracker Barrel every weekend would love to receive and keep forever.  At least to me it gives off that "vibe".  hehe.




It was super easy.  Matted the patterned paper, added trim, flowers and a few punches and the card came together by itself.  It must've taken 20 minutes.  

I hope you all enjoyed this card.
 
And as an added bonus, I will include a brand new set of rub-ons that I used for the sentiment (I had 2 of these), to which ever winner that gets chosen through today's blog post (#22) from Random.org.  Meaning; if this blog gets picked for a winner, the winner will also get the rub-ons.  I hope that makes sense... lol.
 

Doesn't that get you more excited to win??  lol

x0, Damaris
 
How To Win "30 Days of Christmas"
Santa's Blog Candy!!

1. Follow my blog.
[see sidebar]

2. Leave a comment.
[more chances to win if you comment on all 30 days] 


3. Add this badge to your blog linking back to mine.


SUPPLIES
* Red card & envelope
* MME "12 Days of Christmas" 6x6 paper

* Recollections cardstock

* Distress ink - vintage photo

* Stampin' Up large oval & modern label punches

* Fiskars estate punch

* Jolee's red bling flower
* Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
* Maya Road double rosette white trim
* Black pearl trim
* BoBunny "Holiday Greetings" rub-ons
* Adhesive: Artminds foam dimensionals, ATG gun & hot glue
 

11 comments

jessica said...

OMG this is beautiful! I love the color combo and LOVE all the flowers!!! This is fabulous!!
Another fav in my book :)
(wait I think I say all of them are my favs LOL)
LOVE it!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Ok, so I think this card will be for me. I am one of those that eats at Cracker Barrel on the weekends.
I love the country feel the card has. I used to have my home country before I moved in with my husband, I did not decorate this house like that because it just wouldn't match the home.
Thanks for bringing me back that feeling again.
ANA

Dottie said...

All right now Ms Damaris,
you're making it awful hard to pick just one favorite! This one is so beautiful! it has a vintage feel, which I love. The flowers you used are just so pretty, and the colors are perfect.

Dottie
dottieslifeathome.blogspot.com
duckigrrl@gmail.com

Sonia said...

this is an absolutely beautiful card! I truly love the embellishments. Thanks for the opportunity for the extra goodies! - Sonia
www.craftshandson.blogspot.com
tryingmyhand@gmail.com
YT - tryingmyhand

sarajeank said...

love,love,love this card!!!its my fav!!!!i will miss this 30 days when its over...but it will be ok bc youll still be blogging and i can come by and visit like i do now.thanks for another gorgeous card.sarah

kim.scrapper said...

Gor-juss!!! I am in love with so many of these cards. This is one of my top favorites but then again, any of them are....lol Great Job Damaris!

Sharon said...

Love the red flower and that trim is awesome!
smscrapper@gmail.com

Darla said...

As much as I'd love to be picked as a winner at the end of this, I almoat don't want to since I'm not sure I could pick a favourite card out of the ones you posted and when you post yet ANOTHER amazing card like this one it doesn't help!! ;)
Seriously though... PICK ME at the end, Id love to have to deal with the problem of picking one!!!

Hopelynn said...

gorgeous!♥ it! hugs Hopelynn
hopelynnv76@msn.com

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow you have the beautiful cards. I really love all the trimming you used on this one. Very Beautiful!
jeria22@yahoo.com

crafty jo said...

gorge flower and love that the leaf looks like a christmas tre hugs joanne