I Actually Made 3 New Cards!!

Hi Blog-Gals, it's 3am here in Florida and I'm still up!!  Why?  Because I drank 2 cups of Starbucks coffee at Giovanni's other 1st birthday party [long story] and now I'm wired.  I have to be up at 8am for church, so I'm going to be DEAD!!

Anyway, as I chat with some gal pals in Tiny Chat, I began to resize photos (mostly Giovanni's 1st birthday party pix - so expect a Mickey related blog post this week!), and I stayed on all this time doing some MORE online shopping; as if I need to do any more of that, right?  LOL.

Okay, so enough ramble scramble... the reason for this blog is to share a few cards I made yesterday and today.  Two are similar and the other was supposed to be for an adult, but it turned out girly!  haha.  And, as always, a list of supplies for both type of cards is listed below.

I hope you are inspired, and please share your comments with me.

x0, Damaris

(click photos to enlarge)





SUPPLIES
* DCWV Nana's Nursery "Baby Boy" 4x6 stack
* American Crafts Thicker "Delight" Fabric alphabet stickers
* Jo-Ann brand envelope & card
* Stampin Up 3-flower punch
* Stampin Up Square punch
* Stampin Up Dimensionals
* Hot Glue
* Tombow Mono Adhesive
* Recollections pearls
* Tim Holtz Dusty Concord Distress Ink
* May Arts crochet ivory trim





SUPPLIES
* Jo-Ann brand envelope & card
* Fiskars grass punch
* Cuttlebug "birthday" embossing folder
* Recollections blue dew drops
* Copic Markers
* Bella Blvd "Sunny Happy Skies" paper
* Bella Blvd Cute Cuts
* Martha Stewart glue pen
* Tombow Mono Adhesive



2 comments

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Hey Damaris. Welcome to my daily world, except I don't need to drink coffee to stay up all night.
your cards are super cute. I love the one with the owl and tree.
Thanks for sharing.

Uniquely Ella said...

Hi Damris, love your cards, beautiful work. I love that cute little owl. TFS
xxx
Marlene