More Birthday Cards

It's almost Friday, and that only means I have exactly 7 days to finish up all that's left to do for this Mickey party I've been planning for 6 months.  Crazy how it went from a 1st birthday party to a "big" event... lol.  I guess that's what happens when a crafter begins to brainstorm newer and different things to incorporate into a party.  There's still quite a few things to do, (including things involving chocolate - yum!), but I just had to take a Mickey mental break today to do something different.

I wanted to create something fun, bright and youthful.  I thought using tons of different colors would help me accomplish this, but I think I might've gone overboard, oops! *shrugs*

Anyway, I don't have a complete list of supplies handy because the 2nd card was 7 days in the making, but I will try my best to remember what I used.  

Please leave your comments below and I'll bet you any money the next blog will surely be Mickey related!

Have a great weekend ya'll, and don't spend too much!!!
=D

(click photos to enlarge)







 x0, Damaris


SUPPLIES For 1st Card
* C.C. Designs - Cupcake Belle stamp
* Recollections flowers, flourishes & embellishments
* Jolee's candle stickers
* DCWV birthday paper
* Kraft cardstock
* Sassafras Lass border strip
* Soft Spoken "Sweet 16" stickers
* Tombow mono adhesive
* Glue dots
* Stampin Up dimensionals
* Copic Markers


SUPPLIES For 2nd Card
* Maya Road pink pleated trim
* Yellow crochet trim (forgot the name)
* TPC clear stamps
* Prima flowers
* Echo Park - Summertime 6x6 paper pad
* The Greeting Farm stamp - Lolli Anya (discontinued?)
* Uni-ball white gel pen
* Recollections flowers, black bling & embellishments
* Kaisercraft pearls
* Tombow mono adhesive
* Stampin Up dimensionals, top note punch & modern label punch
* Copic Markers

1 comment

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Hey Damaris, These cards are super cute. Love them. I love to see peoples cards since I cannot get into making them. I just don't know where to begin. I hope you can finish everything you have to do for your babies birthday. Email me if you are interested in seeing what I get tomorrow.

ANA