Dearest Darling Card

Hello Darlings.  Have you missed me? 


I'm sorry I haven't been around in a while, but I've been busy with my sister and her family that came to visit from NY.  It's not common that my family from up North comes for vacation, so I had to take advantage and spend time with them.  They won't be leaving til the weekend, so I still have time to hang out and bother them just a little more!  haha.

Anyway, I was so excited when I received my new package of copic markers last week that I immediately dug into my pre-stamped images and started to color.  [And btw, the order took just about 1 month to get to me... EVERYONE was ordering copics at the end of the month, huh?]  


I didn't have any intentions of doing a good job of coloring her (because I seldom do), but I just LOVED the way "Flirty Anya" turned out.  I'm having trouble coloring hair with copics and I believe it is for a few reasons; 1. the paper of these pre-stamped images isn't the best paper for copic coloring.  2. the colors I have are not blending right.  and, 3. I suck at coloring hair!!! LOL.  It's not an image that I currently own, so I just might be making a Greeting Farm purchase real soon because there are tons of stamps that have been on my wish list.

Normally I hoard my really gorgeous, current favorite, delicious paper a little longer than a month or two, but for this card I had to break outta the "norm" and use my Lost & Found Madison Avenue paper.  I just LOVE this paper, don't you?  If you don't own any of it, you really need to purchase at least one pad.  They are very inexpensive and I guarantee that once you receive the pad and look through it, you will want a few more pads!!

(click on photos to enlarge)
 




 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your week.

Be Blessed!!

x0, Damaris



SUPPLIES

* Copic Sketch Markers:
           Hair:           E49, E74, E79
           Skin:           E00, E000, E21, R20
           Clothes:      RV04, RV09, RV69
           Background: BG000, E40, E41, E44
* Lost & Found - Madison Avenue paper.
* Flowers: I Am Roses & Recollections.
* Pearls: off-white assorted sizes and flat-back.
* The Greeting Farm stamp - Flirty Anya.
* Metal butterfly embellishment.
* Spellbinders - Nestabilities Labels Three.
* Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage photo.
* Brown velvet trim.
* Baby Breath Bush.
* Tom-bow Mono adhesive & Hot glue.

No comments