Next In Line

Hi Loves.  I haven't even begun to go through all the paper collections I purchased this (or even in the last 3 years, for that matter), and I'm already looking at what's to come.  A true shopaholic's nature, I suppose.

I don't know if you have seen this collection yet, but I wanted to share with you one of the collections that I plan on purchasing this year.  

I have recently learned that I love Bo Bunny.  I've always liked their paper and products, but being that I have 2 entire collections under my belt and want 3 more, I think I've become a true fan.  Usually I purchase 1 or 2 sheets of paper and MAYBE some stickers, but man have I been drooling over their new lines.  "Et Cetera" will come home with me one day (as soon as I can get my sticky hands on it - not meaning to say that I'm stealing it, but meaning to say that they're full of glue... lol).  Anyway, if you have not already seen the collection just take a look below.


Aren't you just in love with it?  I can't wait til it comes out.  I'm already thinking of ways to use it.  I've been looking at a list of SUMMER CHA items and there are so many collections that I'd like to purchase.  This (Et Cetera) being in my top 5.  

Here's what's on my Wish List - in no order.

1. Bo Bunny - Blitzen.
2. Bo Bunny - Sweet Tooth.
3. Bo Bunny - Welcome Home.
4. Echo Park - Victoria Garden.
5. Echo Park - Country Drive.
6. Pink Paislee - Nantucket.
7. Simple Stories - 100 Days of Summer.
8. Simple Stories - Happy Day.
9. Simple Stories - 25 Days of Christmas.
10. Simple Stories - Baby Steps.


And, of course, I cannot forget DCWV - All About Me.

I may not get all those collections, but I certainly to want to get at least 7 of them.  If I do, I'll make sure to share the good news with you all.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share what I've been daydreaming of buying at 3am on a Friday morning, while the rest of the world sleeps and lives a real life... lol.

P.S.  After looking through their website, I think Simple Stories is becoming one of my top 10 paper companies.  LOVE!

x0, Damaris


No comments