BoBunny Timepiece Mini Edgy Album

Hi Lovers.

I'm proud to finally be able to share the mini album I made for my husband's 1st Father's Day,which took 7-8 days to complete, and for me that's SUPER FAST!  I usually take months to complete an album.

I wanted this album to be manly (for obvious reason), and have a steam punk feel to it, so it was difficult not being able to use flowers, butterflies and bling (all the easy, pretty and girly embellishments).  Instead, I replaced all that with gears, clocks and tons of chipboard.  The colors were inspired by the BoBunny Timepiece Collection and I bought so much stuff that I can make 2 new albums with whatever is left.  lol.

I'd like you to know (because I won't be giving a summary of each photo) that I try to find ways (while making mini albums) to create pockets and secret compartments for pictures, tags & journaling.  Some of the photos below might not show all the details behind what you see, but rest assure there are photos behind the tags and journaling as well.

Below you will find a 2 part video that shows more details about the work I did, the supplies I used and will answer any possible question(s) you may have.  Thank you all for stopping by and have a blessed day.

x0, Damaris

[part 1]




 [part 2]



(click on the photos to enlarge)












































3 comments

Cindy said...

omg, this is a stunning album, I love all of the hardward you packed into each page. Great job!!

AtStudioD said...

Thanks Cindy!! I can't wait to show the video.

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

GREAT job!