Altered Frame & Matching Card


Hi Loves, I completely forgot to share the frame & card I made for mom for Mother's Day.  She was so happy with it.  I was able to made a sweet video showing her reaction at the end, so if you're interested in that just play the video link below.



I purchased an antique gold finish frame at Michael's (using a coupon, of course) and had so much fun altering it.  Using Recollections bling, pearls, flowers and I Am Roses flowers I changed the look of the frame to be personalized for mom's taste.  The card was made using some of the same elements, including a page from the DCWV Tradewinds stack and craft cardstock.

I hope you enjoy and are inspired.

Until the next project (or babble), I hope you enjoy your week and are blessed.

x0, Damaris

(click on the photos to enlarge)






No comments