Altered Box - Treasure Chest & Map

Hola mi gente!  (don't mind me, I'm in a silly mood).  I'm excited to show you my 1st entry into the Lindy's Stamp Gang "Under The Sea" Contest that's going on now on YouTube.  I created a treasure chest using those cute $1. wood boxes that were sold out in the 1st week at Michael's.  You know them, because you bought all of them!!  LOL. 

I used a few products including some Mica Powders and Sprays.  I loved the shimmery glittery effect it gives and how easy it dries without clumping (unless you're going for that aged look, which I was in some of the pieces).  

See below for photos and click HERE to view the video on youtube or visit : http://youtu.be/Mc9NZjloEEQ









My husband Axel (whose great with video editing, using digital programs and creating logos and flyers), helped me design this map.  I knew how I wanted it to look and what I wanted it for, but I needed his savvy tech skills to make it happen.  When we work together, we make great things happen digitally.

If you follow the "Coordinates" using the "Key" you will find the treasure.  "Start at A, go 11 paces to the right, 3 paces to the left..." etc., you will end up with LindyStampGang.com.  Cool huh?  lol





Thanks for visiting my blog.  I hope you were inspired. 
Be blessed.

x0, Damaris

1 comment

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! That is the cutest little box ever!!! Love it!!!