Butterfly Card

Hi bloggers,

I made this card about 3 weeks to 1 month ago and misplaced it.  I recently found it and figured I would show it before I gave it away.  At first I thought it would make a great Mother's Day card, but then I really had no room for a sentiment; or rather, a nice enough place to add a sentiment, or even the best font of a sentiment (being that the background is all scripted)... so I will add the sentiment inside and use it as a Thank You, Just Because or Friendship card.  


 


The white piece behind the ribbon is a doily that I wanted to add, but not be overwhelming.  I think the pearlized distressed purple background is so pretty (might not be seen in the photo) and the butterfly & bling add a pretty feminine touch. 


I hope you enjoyed and are inspired.

x0, Damaris

No comments