Baby Shower Onesie Mini Album

Hi fellow bloggers, 

I've come to you with fabulous news.  I finally finished my first mini album and all it took was 6 months.  lol.  I want to thank my friend Sharon (SMScrapper on Youtube), who helped me along, gave me tips and motivated me to get it finished.  THANKS GIRL!!!!

I will not make this long, but I will say that the cover was remade and the 2nd & 3rd pages were left as they were made originally.  Why?  To remind me of what NOT to do next time.  LOL.  After a while, I got the hang of "pockets" and "secret compartments" and so that's what I did.  You can see more of it in detail in my 3 part video (YES THREE PARTS).  Why 3?  Because the darn thing is 20 pages!!!  Why 20?  Well, you'll just have to watch my video and find out... I have a Very Good Reason!!!

Anyway, let's not make this longer than it needs to be... 
















 
 








YouTube video part 1 - http://youtu.be/qJBN-K8u1_I


Parts 2 & 3 can be seen following the first video.


I welcome any and all tips for future albums. 
Thanks for stopping by.

x0, Damaris


1 comment

Giselle said...

Hi Damaris :)
Your wonderful project looks amazing!!! Another crafter sent me this link and I thought you should check it out (it's regarding your question about cake pops and mickey :)
http://www.bakerella.com/you-asked/

Hugs.