Onesie Mini Album Project


I've been working on my baby shower mini onesie album for a WHILE now. I have been put on hold because my laptop is acting up by not printing pix to my wireless printer. I decided that I would start on the album anyway, even though I wanted to match the photos with the background paper.

The album is composed of 2 different onesie shapes. One set I found at my local scrapbook store in Lake Worth Road, Florida. The 2nd was on eBay. I needed more than 5 pieces (cuz I took so many photos). There was only 1 pack of the onesie album at that store and I snatched it up thinking it was discontinued and the last one left. My baby shower theme was "onesie" so I just HAD to get it. I figured I would find the exact same album on eBay, but I never did. I opted for a similar shape & size and blended the parts to be 1 of each stack in between each other. (still with me? - lol)

The stack from eBay did not come with punched holes so I had to pile them up evenly and draw a circle myself, punch it with my crop-a-dile and that's where I currently find myself.

With the fiskars cloud punch (in both sizes) I punched out shapes from my baby shower wall decorations thinking it would probably match the photos and look good in the album. I cut out the word "baby" from the wall decor and will also use that individually to make other words like "gAmes" or "Boy', etc. I have a few ideas and have not sketched anything, but what's really stopping me is not being able to print from my laptop. I can always copy the photos to the PC on the 3rd floor, but I like to be next to the printer (1st fl) to make sure it prints right and I don't have to reprint anything. Doing it the hard way will take TOO MUCH TIME!!

I'm pretty much ready to get started on my 1st mini album. Maybe next week (after Christmas and cleaning) I can do a few hours of something something...

The photo below shows an overview of what my craft desk looks like right now. .. and it'll stay that way until I get started on my mini album.


If you have any questions, just leave a comment.

x0, D

No comments