Ending 2010

I was told to start a blog back in September. I already had this one, but never used it (as you can see). Before the year is up I wanted to get started on making this happen and get myself situated with a new layout and a new blog post.

So far I have 0 followers or readers (I think), but once I share my blog with my YT subbies I think I'll get a good following. I first want to focus on getting the layout and colors right before I advertise. I am "okay" with this Charmmy Kitty layout, but I wanted something more "adult", more cute with bright colors and a cute layout... something that has clouds and maybe owls. Not sure... since my "mascot" is usually Hello Kitty, I figured I'd start out with that.

It's Friday night 9pm and I'm home. My husband just started working nights this week and I thought it was going to be worse than it was. I don't miss him as much as I thought I would, but that's only because I tend to do my "own" things at night. And being that he's not around, I don't have to worry about catering to him. I cook early, we eat, watch a little TV and he's gone by 2:30pm. Leaving me the rest of the day to do housework, nap, read, blog (hehe) and shop online or hang out. What I have been doing is wrapping gifts, working on my blog, cleaning the house and taking care of my son who will turn 3 months on New Years Day.

My plans for the end of the year are as follows:
- Compile 10 things I want to accomplish in 2011.
- Get a new look (which I've already done - yesterday).
- Enjoy the holidays whether or not I get along with any particular family members.
- Purchase storage bins for all the new & old Christmas decor & supplies I purchased this year.
- Organize the garage and throw away anything we NEVER use.
- Reorganize my closet. It's not dirty or unorganized, just a little messy.
- Purchase 1 new handbag.
- Go through our "junk" drawer (everyone has one) in the kitchen and trash unnecessary items.
- Donate some of Giovanni's (my son) newborn clothes.
- Get a baby monitor and move him to his crib. Relocate the pack n play to the 2nd floor.
- Throw or give away any makeup I don't use.
- Reorganize my bedroom "junk" drawer.
- Start reading a new book.
- Write in my baby journal (I have more than 2 months to write about).
- Print baby shower pix and start on the baby shower mini album.
- Record at least 2 new YouTube videos. (For those that don't know I have a YT channel and quite a few videos uploaded about hauls, makeup, crafts and baby topics... my user is : Newlywedz06).
- Set a daily chore schedule for 2011.
- Do ALL laundry.
- Clean out, organize and finish my craft room. Since we moved I haven't officially been done with this room and I really want to get curtains put up and get all the Christmas stuff out so I can record a new room tour video for YT.
- Put stuff up on eBay for sale.
- Start writing my book.

I think that's a pretty long list to deal with only having less than 3 weeks left of this year. I hope to get through at least half of what I wrote... lol.

Anyway, I should get back to fixing my layout and doing my things. I hope to be back soon for more updates. Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (just incase I get too busy and can't return).

Follow me on twitter : @Latin_DoLL

x0, D

1 comment

Sharon said...

You are very ambitious with your list. I hope you get to fulfill each and every one of our goals. It feels so great to cross thing off your list. Hope you have great holidays with your loved ones. Enjoy every minute!